WDC PMKSY Tinsukia Recruitment 2022: Application are invited in a standard form of application for engagement on contractual basis for the following post under Watershed Development Component of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2.0.
WDC PMKSY Tinsukia Recruitment 2022
- Interview Date:10.09.2022
- Total Post: 03
|Accountant||Graduate in Commerce from recognized University, Minimum 6 (Six) months Diploma/Certificate in computer application with Tally software from recognized institute.|
|Data Entry Operator||Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University, Minimum 1 (One) year Diploma/Certificate in computer application from recognized institute with Minimum|
typing speed of 40 (Forty) words per minute in English
|WDT Member||Diploma in Civil/Agriculture,Graduate in civil/ Agriculture|
- Accountant: Rs. 22,000/-
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 18,000/-
- WDT Member: Rs. 20,000/-,Rs. 25,000/-
- 25-40 Years as on 01-01-2022
Term & Conditions
- Interested candidates may appear before the selection committee with all original documents.All relevant testimonials (self-attested copies of Age proof certificate, Pass certificate, Mark sheet, Experience Certificate, two copies of recent passport size photographs etc.)
- The local candidates shall be given preferences.
- Selected candidate in the interview will be made through email/Contact Number.
- No. TA/DA shall be paid the candidates for attending the interview.
- At any stage of recruitment, if it is found that the candidates does not fulfil the eligible criteria and or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information/certificate/documents, his/her candidates/appointment will stand cancelled and necessary legal action will be initiated.
- The decision of the selection committee in any matter related to the recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon the candidates.
- The selection committee may prepare waiting list of suitable candidates which would be remain valid for 6 months from the date of declaration of result.
- The engagement purely contractual and coterminous with the end of the programme with no provision of regularization.
- Initially the engagement will be made for 11 (eleven) months which may be extended subject to the satisfactory performance.
- The candidate selected for engagement shall have to sign an Agreement with the Project Manager, WCDC, WDC-PMKSY 2.0 Tinsukia & Divisional Officer, Eastern Assam Soil Conservation Division, Dibrugarh
Venue :- DC’s Conference Hall, Tinsukia
Date :- 10/09/2022 Reporting Time:- 11.00 AM
Notification: Click Here