WAMUL invites candidates for a Walk-In Interview for the recruitment of various positions on contract basis for a period of 2 years initially under the World Bank financed APART. The selected candidates will be placed at any of the project area under APART. The minimum required qualification & experience in brief, and the age limit and the indicative CTC range for the position shall be as per the qualification & experience etc. shall be as per the detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) provided in the website of WAMUL at http://www.purabi.org/hiring-page.php.
Purabi Dairy Recruitment 2022
- Interview date: 18 & 19 July 2022
- Total Post: 05
- Vacancies: 01
- Graduate,With 5 Years of Experience
- Post Graduate,With 3 Years of Experience
- 18. July 2022
- Vacancies: 04
- 1 Years of Experience
- 18. July 2022
Notification: Click Here
General conditions for interview
- Candidates shall be mandatorily required to bring an application as per the prescribed ‘Application Format’ provided on the website of WAMUL at http://www.purabi.org/hiring-page.php, along with all the Original certificates/documents relating to qualification, experience, age, identify proof, latest salary etc. and also a set of self-attested copies of the same and one passport size photograph. Candidates are advised to go through the draft Terms of Reference (ToR) and the detailed walk-in-interview notice provided in the above cited website. The originals will be returned after corroboration with the copies. Candidature will be liable for cancellation if at any stage it is found that information furnished in the application or supporting documents is misleading/misrepresented/incomplete/false. Application received through email will not be entertained.
- In case of overwhelming response, Managing Director, WAMUL reserves the right to conduct a written
examination of the candidates. Based on the written examination 5 (five) candidates (1:5) will be shortlisted for interview. Managing Director, WAMUL also reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process without assigning any reason and without thereby causing any liability to anyone.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Walk-in-interview.
- Interested and eligible Candidates (from India) having the required qualification, experience and skill-set may directly walk-in for the interview on 18th July and 19th July, 2022 between 9:00AM – 10:30 AM at the Office of West Assam Milk Producers’ Cooperative Union Ltd (Purabi Dairy), Panjabari, -781037 for the following posts:
- Executive (Marketing & Sales), 18th July,2022 (Monday), 01 Post
- Assistant-I (Procurement & Input), 19th July,2022 (Tuesday), 04 Posts
- At the discretion of Managing Director, WAMUL candidates arriving after 10.30 AM on the date of Walk-ininterview may not be considered/entertained for the interview process
About purabi dairy
Purabi is the brand name for milk and dairy products manufactured by West Assam Milk Producers’ Co-operative Union Ltd. (WAMUL). Approved by FSSAI, it is one of the largest and most active dairy units in entire North East India.
WAMUL came into existence in 1976 as a milk union of Milk Producers’ Co-operative of Nagaon, Morigaon, Goalpara, Nalbari and Kamrup districts of Assam. The Union was set-up under the Operation Flood Programme of National Dairy Development Board (NDDB) for dairy development in Assam. Over time, it has gone one to create a symbiotic relationship between milk producers, techno professionals, the market and the consumers.
Today, WAMUL is managed by the National Dairy Development Board (NDDB), and markets a daily average quantity of over 50,000 litres of liquid milk and 7000 litres worth of milk products in Guwahati and towns of Upper and Lower Assam.
Q.Who is the owner of purabi dairy?
Answer:Purabi, a household name in Assam, especially Guwahati, is really the pride of Assam. The milk brand, owned by the West Assam Milk Producers’ Cooperative Union Limited (WAMUL), is Assam’s Amul
Q.What is purabi milk made of?
Answer:Specially made from cow’s milk to give golden yellow colour. Smooth granular texture. Pleasant consistent flavour and rich aroma. Great source of energy and vitality.
Q.Is purabi milk good for health?
Answer:Purabi’s initiative of fortifying milk also merges with their low-fat milk initiative, which comes to you as Purabi Smart Milk. The Smart Milk is fortified with Vitamin A and Vitamin D, is low on fat, and a good source of protein and calcium.
Q.Purabi Dairy salary
Answer:Average annual salary in Purabi Dairy is INR 4 lakhs. Salary estimates are based on 39 Purabi Dairy salaries received from various employees of Purabi Dairy
Q.Purabi Dairy wikipedia ?
Q.PURABI dairy address
Answer:Panjabari Rd, Khanapara, Guwahati, Assam 781037
Q.Purabi Dairy contact no
Answer: 0361 233 2705