Pramathesh Barua College Gauripur Recruitment 2022
- Last date: 22.07.2022
- Total Post: 01
Post Name: Principal
- Vacancies: 01
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed from a recognized University.
- A Ph.D. degree.
- Professor /Associate Professor with a total experience of fifteen years of teaching/ research/ administration in Universities/ Colleges and other institutions of Higher Education.
- A minimum score as stipulated in Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) as set in Appendix-III for direct recruitment of professors in colleges.
- A minimum of 10 research publications in peer reviewed or UGC listed journals.
- A minimum of 110 research scores as per Appendix-II at Table-2 (UGC guideline 18.7.18).
- A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided at Graduate and Masters levels for the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Differently Abled (Physically and Visually Differently abled) Categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record.
- The Eligibility mark of 55% in the equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
- A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided (from 55% to 50% of marks) to the Ph.D holders who have obtained their Master Degree prior to 19th September 1991.
- Upper age limit of 55 years as on 01.01.2022 as per Govt. of Assam Notification No AHE/17/ 2013/3 dated 26.12.2013. The term of Principal shall be of 5 years as per guidelines of Govt. of Assam.
How to Apply
Application should be in the prescribed proforma issued by the DHE, Assam and to be submitted to President, Governing Body, Pramathesh Barua College, Gauripur, Dhubri, Assam, PIN – 783331 within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of this advertisement along with a demand draft of Rs. 4000/- (Rupees four thousand) only (non refundable) drawn in favour of Principal, Pramathesh Barua College, Gauripur payable at State Bank of India, Gauripur Branch (IFSC – SBIN0007416). No. TA/DA will be paid to the candidates called for interview. The candidates shall have to provide their Email ID/ Phone No. with Whatsapp facility for communication.
Notification: Click Here
About Pramathesh Barua College
Pramathesh Barua College (P. B. College), Gauripur began its tryst with destiny on the 1st day of June 1964 to put forward the intellectual and cultural ethos of Gauripur in the erstwhile Goalpara District of Western Assam. Named after the proud son of Gauripur, Rajkumar Pramathesh Chandra Barua, this institution of Higher Education took its strides with luminaries like Prof. AlokeshCh. Barua, Dr.Birendranath Dutta and galloped to prosperity under such academic administrators as Dr. Krishna Kanta Bora, Prof. Jayanta Kumar Chakraborty, Prof Gajanan Prasad Kanu and Prof. Ganga Sankar Pandey. The College initially started with the support of the people of the region and financial assistance from the Zamindar family of Gauripur. This co-educational institution of higher education was subsequently taken over by the Govt. of Assam under deficit grant-in-aid system in 1969. It got permanent affiliation by the Gauhati University and was recognized under section 2 (f) and 12 (B) of the UGC Act 1956.
The College imparts teaching in Higher Secondary (+2 level) and Degree (+3 level) in two streams – Arts and Commerce. To face the emerging challenges in trade and commerce, the College started the Commerce Stream in 1979, which was first of its kind in Dhubri district. The college has also offered PGDCA course from the academic session 2018-2019.
Although more than 60% of its students come from economically underprivileged section and from a multi-cultural and multi-lingual catchment area sharing international borders with Bangladesh, this College has been able to earn accolades for its untiring pursuit for the intellectual and personal development of its students. Notwithstanding nagging hurdles like lack of infrastructure, certain basic amenities, paucity of funds and sound academic freedom, this institution has been able to make an identity of its own by sensitizing itself to new modes of teaching learning experience, continuous academic progress in the 21st century. Pramathesh Barua College is committed to institutionalize the culture of quality educationand ensure academic accountability while pursuing its continued journey for excellence.
1.Pramathesh Barua College Official Website?
2.Pramathesh Barua College Address?
Address: Ward No- 4, Gauripur, Assam 783331
3.Pramathesh Barua College Contact Number?
Phone: 03662 281 436