PMKSY Kokrajhar Recruitment 2022
- Last Date: 21.06.2022
- Total Post: 01
Post Name: Accountant
- Vacancies: 01
- Graduate in Commerce from a recognized University, Minimum 6(six) month Diploma/Certificate in computer application with Tally software from recognized Institute and Minimum 5(five) years experience in the relevant field with working knowledge in Tally software and sound knowledge of Government Accounting, Income Tax, GST and others taxation matters. Candidates working in similar capacity in Govt./Semi Govt. office/Department/Organization or PSU will given preference.
- 25-40 Years
Terms & Conditions
1. Candidate must not be less than 25 years and more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2022
2. The application must be accompanied by the followings
- (a) Copies of all certificated/marks sheets in support of educational qualification along with age proof certificate, caste certificate and valid employment exchange registration card.
- (b) Two copies of self-attested recent passport size colour photograph.
- (c) A self-addressed envelope (size 22 x 10 cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs 5.00 only.
3. Candidates/applications will have to superscribe the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
4. The interview will be held on 30-06-2022. No application will be entertained after the last date.
5. The interview will be held on 30-06-2022 at 9 am
6. The incomplete application will be rejected without giving any information to the candidate
7. All the candidate should bring their original documents at date of interview.
8. The applicant will have to appear in all the test at their own expenses.
9. Candidates with other qualification show in Standard Form of application published in Assam Gazette part IX and person with previous experience of Govt./PSU and others reputed performance.
10. The Candidate should submit their application to the Divisional Officer, Kokrajhar Soil Conservation Division, Kokrajhar on or before 21-06-2022
Notification: Click Here