PGCIL Recruitment 2022
- Last date: 31.07.2022
- Total Post: 1166
Post Name: Apprentice
- Graduate Electrical: Full Time (4 years course) –B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electrical Engineering.
- Graduate Civil: Full Time (4 years course) –B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc.(Engg.) in Civil Engineering.
- Graduate (Computer Science): Full Time (4 years course) – B.E. /B.Tech. /B.Sc. (Engg.) in Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology
- HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management): Full Time (2 years course) – MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relation.
- Diploma Electrical: Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Diploma Civil: Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- ITI Electrical: (Full Time course) – ITI in Electrical.
- Secretarial Assistant: Passed 10th class examination; knowledge of – stenography / Secretarial / Commercial Practice and/or basic computer applications .
- CSR Executive: 2-year full time Master in Social Work (MSW) or Rural Development/ Management or equivalent.
- Executive (Law): Graduate Degree in any discipline and bachelor’s degree in Law(LL.B) (minimum 03 years professional course) OR 05 years integrated LLB Degree(Professional) .
- Graduate Electrical: ₹ 15000 p.m.
- Graduate Civil: ₹ 15000 p.m.
- Graduate (Computer Science): ₹ 15000 p.m.
- HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management): ₹ 15000 p.m.
- Diploma Electrical: ₹ 12000 p.m.
- Diploma Civil: ₹ 12000 p.m.
- ITI Electrical: ₹ 11000 p.m.
- Payment of an additional Rs. 2500 in case no company accommodation is provided.
How to Apply
Q.PGCIL Recruitment 2022 official website
The average PGCIL salary ranges from approximately ₹1.5 Lakhs per year for a Diploma Apprentice Trainee to ₹ 16.2 Lakhs per year for a Executive Trainee. Salary estimates are based on 185 PGCIL salaries received from various employees of PGCIL.
Q.PGCIL Full Form ?
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited