- Interview Date: 05.05.2022
- Total Post: 01
Post Name: Hostel Warden (Female)
- Vacancies: 01
- At least graduate in any discipline
- Experienced in hostel administration in Universities/Educational Institutions with minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Functional knowledge of English, Hindi, and Assamese Languages with good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Implement standard operating procedures for hostel management.
- Maintain normal function and discipline in the hostel.
- All other duties as assigned in the areas of General Administration, Health and Emergencies, Mess, Sanitation, Security etc.
- Ensure that the students are able to devote adequate time to their studies and research.
- Ensure that the students coming from different parts of the country learn to live together and strengthen their relations with mutual cooperation and goodwill.
- Develop a climate congenial for co-curricular and extra- curricular activities of students.
- Maintaining discipline in hostels in order to preserve the academic atmosphere of the
- Not below 30 Years and not above 55 Years. Salary will depend upon experience and qualification on consolidated basis per month.
How to Apply
Candidates having requisite qualifications and fulfilling other eligibility conditions may present themselves in the walk-in-interview (details hereunder), along with the duly filled in application form
and all original testimonials (and photocopies of the same) in support of their qualification, experience as well as No Objection Certificate from the present employer, if applicable, and their up-to-date curriculum vitae.
Venue: Conference Hall, First Floor, Administrative Building
National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam
Hajo Road, Amingaon, Guwahati – 781031
Date & Time: May 5, 2022 at 11.00 a.m. onwards
Reporting Time: May 5, 2022 at 10.15 a.m.
No TA/DA will be paid to candidates attending the interview
Notification: Click Here