NEET Application Form 2022
- Last Date: 06.05.2022
Exam Name: National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS )
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS)
- Bachelor of Siddha Medicine & Surgery (BSMS)
- Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surgery (BUMS)
Examination Date: 17.07.2022
- Candidate must have passed (or appear) Class 10+2 exam or equivalent exam with subjects- English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology individually from a recognised board or university with minimum marks as prescribed below: General: 50 %, PWD: 45 %, SC/ST/OBC: 40 %.
- Candidates have to completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31 December of the year of his/her admission to the first year of the Undergraduate Medical Course.
How to Apply