ITBP Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022
- Last Date: 14.08.2022
- Total Post: 37
Post Name: Sub Inspector
- Number of Vacancies: 37( Male: 32 [UR: 7, SC: 5, ST:2, OBC:15, EWS:3 ], Female: 5 [UR: 1, SC: 1, OBC:3]
- Matriculation or equivalent with diploma in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Central Government.
- Between 20 to 25 years.
- (The upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC(NCL), Ex-Servicemen and other categories in accordance with Government rules from time to time).
- (Cut off date for determining the age will be closing date i.e. 14th August 2022. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 15th August 1997.
- Level-6 in the Pay Matrix Rs. 35400 – 112400 (as per 7th CPC
- Application Start Date: 16 July 2022
- Application End Date: 14th August 2022
- General/OBC (Male Candidates) – Rs. 100/ –
- SC/ST/Women Candidate/Ex-Servicemen –No Fees
How to Apply
- The Indo-Tibetan Border Police is India’s primary border patrol organization for its border with China’s Tibet Autonomous Region. It is one of the seven Central Armed Police Forces of India, established in 1962 in the aftermath of the Sino-Indian War of 1962
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police was raised on October 24, 1962 for reorganizing the frontier intelligence and security set up along the Indo-Tibetan border. Only four Battalions were sanctioned to begin with. ITBP was initially raised under the CRPF Act. However, in 1992, parliament enacted the ITBPF Act and the rules there under were framed in 1994.
- With additional tasks entrusted to ITBP from time to time on border guarding, counter insurgency and internal security roles, the number of ITBP Battalions increased gradually and ITBP presently has 56 service Battalions, 4 Specialist Battalions, 17 Training Centres and 07 logistics establishments with a total strength of approx. 90,000 personnel.
- In the year 2004, in pursuance of GoM recommendations on “One Border One Force”, the entire stretch of India-China Border comprising 3488 Kms was assigned to the ITBP for Border Guarding duty and, accordingly, ITBP, replaced Assam Rifles in Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh in 2004.
- The motto of the Force is “Shaurya-Dridhata-Karma Nishtha” (Valour – Determination – Devotion to Duty). All ranks of ITBP are dedicated to guard the borders with valour, determination and devotion to duty. The Force has earned number of decorations like Padmashree-7, Kirti Chakra-2 Shaurya Chakra-6, Sena Medal-1, President’s Police Medal for Gallantry-19, Police Medal for Gallantry -91, Parakram Padak-79, President’s Police and Fire Service Medals for Gallantry-2, Prime Minister’s Life Saving Medal-86, Jeewan Raksha Padak -06, Sarvottam Jeewan Raksha Padak – 02, Uttam Jeewan Raksha Padak – 13, Tenzing Norgay Adventure Award -12 etc. for its numerous achievements in the past.
Q.ITBP Full Form?
Answer: The Indo-Tibetan Border Police
Q.ITBP Official website ?
Q.What is the job of ITBP?
Answer:ITBP is a multi-dimensional force which primarily has 5 functions: Vigil on the northern borders, detection and prevention of border violations, and promotion of the sense of security among the local populace. Check illegal immigration and trans-border smuggling.
Q.What is ITBP in army?
Answer:A Bengal Engineer Group personnel and an Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) jawan lost their lives while two civilians sustained injuries after the car they were travelling in fell into a deep gorge near the Bhurmini village of Pithoragarh
Q.What is salary of CRPF?
Answer:15,600 – Rs. 60,600/- when they serve in the Central Reserve Police Force as a Constable. Candidates who join the CRPF as Constables receive decent pay, as well as a variety of bonuses and allowances, in addition to the grade pay of Rs. 7200/-
Q.What is the age limit for CISF?
Answer:The age of the candidate must be from 18 to 23. The age of the candidate must be from 20 to 25. The age aspirant must not be above the age of 35 years. The age aspirant must not be above the age of 35 years
Q.Can 12th pass apply to CISF?
Answer:Yes 12th pass candidates can apply for the constable post.
Q.Online portal of ITBP?
Q.ITBP Pay Slip 2022
1.Launch your browser and search for itbpolice.nic.in
2.Select of Personal Login2 and view Himveer Personal Login page
3.Enter the Login Username of PIS followed by Password in columns shown