GMDWSB Assam recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following positions. Candidates may send their application in the prescribed format to the e-mail: email@example.com within 22.09.2022.
GMDWSB Assam Recruitment 2022
- Last date: 22.09.2022
- Total Post: 11
|Service Connection Manager||01|
|Junior Administrative Assistant||02|
Salary (Fixed Salary)
- Sewerage Engineer: 80000.00
- Junior Engineer-Sewerage: 40000.00
- Instrumentation Engineer: 80000.00
- Service Connection Manager: 40000.00
- MIS Expert: 60000.00
- Junior Administrative Assistant: 25000.00
- Grade IV: 13310.00
How to Apply
Detailed Terms of Reference and application format are given on the official website of GMDWSB (https://gmdwsb.assam.gov.in/). Candidates are advised to check the website regularly for updates and information. No separate advertisement in print media will be published regarding the same.
- Notification: Click Here
F&Q GMDWSB Assam Recruitment 2022
Q.GMDWSB Assam Full Form?
Ans: GUWAHATI METROPOLITAN DRINKING WATER AND SEWERAGE BOARD,Assam
Q.GMDWSB Assam Official Website?
Q.GMDWSB Assam Address?
Ans: Managing Director, Guwahati Metropolitan Drinking Water & Sewerage Board ,1st Floor, Tripti Towers,Ganeshguri, Guwahati 781005.
About GMDWSB Assam
Guwahati Metropolitan Drinking Water & Sewerage Board was established on 21st December 2011 with a view to promote uninterrupted, hygienic, piped drinking water and encourage a hygienic environment in the Guwahati Metropolitan Area (GMA) in accordance with the Guwahati Metropolitan Drinking Water and Sewerage Board Act, 2009, published on 28th February 2009.
Guwahati Metropolitan Drinking Water & Sewerage Board (GMDW&SB) was established as a single organization responsible for Water Supply & Sewerage services to the residents of the Guwahati Metropolitan Area (GMA). Upon completion, the water supply facilities now under implementation will be taken over by the Guwahati Metropolitan Drinking Water & Sewerage Board, which will also be responsible for operating and maintaining them on a sustainable basis.
- The Board will plan, design, construct, maintain, operate & manage the Water Supply system and the sewerage and sewage treatment works in GMA
- The Board will plan , regulate and manage the exploitation of ground water
- The Board will promote measures for conservation, recycling and reuse of water
- Provide hygienic and safe drinking water for the residents of Guwahati Metropolitan Area
- Proper Treatment of waste water and sewage to promote a hygienic environment for the public
- Promotion of water supply and sewerage connections
- Promotion of meter-based payment compliance
- Improvement of customer relationship
The Guwahati Metropolitan Drinking Water & Sewerage Board Act, 2009 provides for the constitution of a Guwahati Water Regulatory Authority (GWRA) to oversee the activities of Guwahati Metropolitan Drinking Water & Sewerage Board, and with specific responsibilities for consumer protection and regulation of tariffs charged for water supply and sewerage services within Guwahati Metropolitan Area.