Finance Assam Recruitment 2022
- Last date: 25.05.2022
- Total Post: 04
Post Name: Junior Procurement Consultant
- Vacancies: 04
- Graduates in Engineering, Commerce, Business Administration or any other relevant domain.
- Experience: At least 2 years of experience with the government (with state or central
government/ autonomous government bodies etc.). Experience in procurement domain will
- Strong conceptual, analytical skills with clarity of thought process and problemsolving skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Effective communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely convey necessary information, explain reasoning, and support conclusions using data and facts.
- Excellent computer and document processing skills.
- Knowledge of GFR 2017 and CVC guidelines will be preferable.
Scope of Work
- Provide technical assistance (pertaining to procurement) to the procuring entities throughout the procurement cycle, including drafting bid documents,
- Help departments in conducting and organizing pre-bid meeting, preparing minutes, hold de-briefing meetings, and other day to day transactional procurement operations.
- Assist in preparing and updating procurement plans and track their execution at regular intervals.
- Provide help in record keeping; like developing checklists for various procurement records, file preparation, note sheets.
- Assist procuring entities in developing vendor databases, tracking or procurement activities and various stages, follow up with various authorities etc.
- Maintain database of grievances and complaints.
- Assist in the matters pertaining to Public Private Partnerships in the state.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Project Director from time to time.
Period of Service
- The contract shall be initially for a period of 1 (one) year with a provision of further
- extension on an annual basis up to the end of the project, subject to satisfactory performance.
How to apply
Candidates are requested to apply in application format provided along with this ToR, on or before 25th May 2022. Scanned copy of application form along with other relevant documents should be mailed to email@example.com No hard copies will be accepted.
Official Notification Link: Click here