DC Office Tinsukia Recruitment 2022
- Last date: 18.05.2022
- Total Post: 35
Post Name: Gaon Pradhan
- Vacancies: 35
- He/ She should be minimum 10th passed from a Board/Institution recognized by the State Govt.
- He/ She should not have more than 2 (two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
- He/ She should furnish an affidavit at the time of submission of application that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a single or multiple partners.
He/ She should be physically fit and have sound mind.
He/ She should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of Govt. dues.
He/ She should have landed property/ immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
He/ She should not be a member of any political party.
He/ She should be a person of high Status and command and have a respectable position in the society.
He/ She should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programmes and rendered assistance in natural calamities
- 30 Years
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates must submit duly filled up standard form of application as given below. The application will be received up to 18/05/2022 in the office of the Deputy Commissioner Sivasagar.
The application must be submitted along with the following documents :
- Permanent Resident-ship Certificate.
- Copies of all educational certificates, Mark sheets, Admit Card of HSLC/ Age proof certificate.
- Govt. dues and Bakijai clearance certificate.
- Documents relating to landed Property in his/ her name.
- The Applicant should furnish an affidavit that he/ she has not more than 2(two) living children from a Single or multiple partners.
Notification: Click Here