Assam Cancer Care Foundation Recruitment 2022
- Last date: 17.07.2022
- Total Post: 05
Post Name: Community Mobiliser
- Vacancies: 05
- Barpeta,Dibrugarh,Silchar, Tezpur, Lakhimpur
- Not more than 35 yrs
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinating with district NCD cell for monthly planning of screening camps at
- Conducting screening camps
- Arrangement of all logistics required for screening camps and awareness camps
- Conducting awareness and hospital promotion camps for NGOs/school/community
- Follow up all cancer suspected at community level
- Carry out cancer prevalence survey and track all patients
- Maintain all MIS data of the district
- Working for establishing model TOFEI schools
- Ensure all data are entered properly in ACCF app
- Coordination NSS/NCC/NGOs etc for their involvement in cancer control activities
- Ensure proper referral to ACCF hospitals while increasing patient footfall to hospitals
- Any other tasks as assigned
Notification: Click Here
About Assam Cancer Care Foundation
Assam Cancer Care Foundation is a joint partnership between the Government of Assam and Tata Trusts. It was set up in December 2017 to create a first-of-its-kind, three-level cancer grid in the state. The distributed care model was conceptualised by the Trusts and the Government of Assam to create patient-centric cancer institutions to deliver standardised and affordable care closer to patients’ homes. The foundation is expected to benefit 50% of Assam’s cancer patients.
Government of Assam and Tata Trusts set up the Assam Cancer Care Foundation to create a first-of-its-kind grid to address the cancer care burden in Assam. Currently, one apex hospital handles a cancer patient’s journey end-to-end. Smaller centres in different regions, interlinked with the apex centres, are proposed to be set up to handle diagnosis and care, and to shift load away from apex hospitals. This will bring high-quality cancer care closer home for patients and reduce their financial burden. Infrastructure development is being supplemented with plans to develop trained human resources, awareness and prevention programmes, and a unified technology platform to deliver high-quality care. Additionally, a state-of-the-art cancer research centre is being set up in Guwahati to focus on regional cancer types
Q.Assam Cancer Care Foundation Website?
Q.Assam Cancer Care Foundation Address?
Answer:3rd Floor, VK Trade Centre, GS Rd, opposite to Down Town Hospital, Rukmini Gaon, Guwahati, Assam 781022
Q.Assam Cancer Care Foundation Contact Number?