Assam Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
- Last Date: N/A
- Total Post: 21
1. Anganwadi Worker
- Vacancies: 01
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary (Class 12th). If HS passed candidates not available in that particular area, then HSLC/ AHM passed candidates will be considered as eligible.
2. Anganwadi Helper
- Vacancies: 20
- Candidates must have passed HSLC/ AHM. If HSLC/ AHM passed candidates not available in that particular area, then Class IX passed candidates will be considered as eligible.
- Candidates age should be between 18 years to 44 years as on 1st January 2022.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of that particular area where the angawadi centre is situated from where he/she wants to submit his/her application for the recruitment. A certificate must be submitted from the local Gaonburah or President/ Secretary/ Member of respective Panchayat regarding this .
- Preference will be given to the candidates trained in various sports , physical, medics as well as cultural activity .
How to Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates may collect and apply in standard format provided by Office of the Child Development Project Officer, Nagaon. Application along with latest coloured passport sized photographs, self attested copies of educational qualification, caste certificate, residency certificate, PWD certificate (as applicable) is to be submitted in the Office of the Child Development Project Officer (CDPO), Nagaon (Urban) within stipulated time.
Notification: Click here