Applications are invited in Assam Gazette (Part IX) standard form of application for 02 sanctioned Grade-III posts (Junior Assistant) in Abhayapuri College as detailed below.
- Last Date: 21.07.2022
- Total Post: 02
1. Junior Assistant
- Vacancies: 02
- The candidates must be Permanent Residents of Assam and must know local language.
- Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce with a computer diploma
How to Apply
The applications accompanied with all supporting documents including their respective contact No. and E-mail ID along with a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs.200/- (Two hundred) only for the post reserved for ST and Rs. 250/- (two hundred fifty) only for the post reserved for OBC/MOBC in favour of the Principal, Abhayapuri College, Abhayapuri payable at SBI, Abhayapuri Branch (IFSCSBIN0008462) should reach the office of the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publishing of this advertisement. Henceforth all communications with the applicants will be made through their individual email and college website, no hard copy will be sent.
- Notification: Click here
Abhayapuri College, located in the heart of Abhayapuri Town, the “Devadaru Nagree”, is one of the oldest colleges in Assam. The College, since its inception on 13th August 1955, is well-known for its strict discipline , academic excellence and excellent result history , and dedicated effort of the teachers, staff and Governing body members for all-round development of the Institution.
To impart holistic and progressive education with a view to moulding students into competent, confident and responsible citizens ingrained with high moral and cultural values.
- To impart higher education up to postgraduate level by using contemporary teaching-learning methods in both formal and distance learning modes.
- To offer a host of career oriented and vocational courses including computer courses so as to equip students to confidently face competition and the growing demands of the fast-changing job market.
- To develop a scientific temperament and instil humanitarian values in young minds.
- To raise awareness and empathy among students towards the problems of their society through the Extension Education Programmes of the College. To work towards all-round development of the students through regular personality development programmes, soft skill trainings, seminars and co-curricular activities aimed at bringing out their best and to give them an edge over others
- To impart higher education of enhanced quality enabling the stu- dents for facing the growing challenges in a highly competitive world through a host of dedicated teachers.
- To mentally prepare the students for appearing boldly in the struggles of life.
- To create scientific temperament and humanitarian values smong the students.
- To create awareness and understanding regarding social problems among the students through Extension Education.
- To develop overall personality of the students by encouraging them to participate in games, sports and other co-curricular activities.
Principal, Abhayapuri College
Office phone: 03664-281424
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Abhayapuri College is situated in Abhayapuri Town. Abhayapuri is a small town in Bongaigaon district in the Indian state of Assam. Surrounded by natural forests and hills, it is located on the National Highway 31, about 200 km Guwahati the Capital City of Assam. Nearest airport is at Guwahati.A small ´Abhayapuri Railway Station´ Connects Abhayapuri with nearest Railway Juction Station of New Bongaigaon, Nearly 20Km Road Route to Abhayapuri from Bongaigaon Town gives easy communication from New Bongaigaon Railway Station which connects Assam to other parts of India.
Abhayapuri College teaching staff ?
Abhayapuri College Official Website ?